Friday, September 20, 2013

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE?

【 What is the purpose of life? #人生的目的 】Rick Warren《#標竿人生》作者

We need to ask ourselves: Am I going to live for possessions? Popularity? Am I going to be driven by pressures? Guilt? Bitterness? Materialism? Or am I going to be driven by God's purposes (for my life)?
我們須要問自己:我要 #為何而活?錢財?名聲?我要 #被甚麼所驅策?壓力?罪惡感?苦毒?物質主義?還是要受上帝在我身上的目的所驅策?

When I get up in the morning, I sit on the side of my bed and say, God, if I don't get anything else done today, I want to know You more and love You better.
當我早晨起來,我坐在床邊說:上帝啊!如果今天我一事無成,我還是要更認識祢,更愛祢。

God didn't put me on earth just to fulfil a to-do list. He's more interested in what I am than what I do.That's why we're called human beings, not human doings.
上帝把我放在這地上,不是只要我做完一張待辦清單。 #祂關注我所是,超過我所做。這就是為何我們被稱為「人類」(human beings),而非「人工」(human doings)。

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.

Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.

Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.

Painful moments, TRUST GOD.

Every moment, THANK GOD.

快樂時刻,讚美上帝。

困難時刻,尋求上帝。

安靜時刻,敬拜上帝。

痛苦時刻,信任上帝。

任何時刻,感謝上帝。 

No comments:

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up