Sunday, December 30, 2012

HE IS THE ROCK


HE IS THE ROCK

All these years  throughout my life..
The ups and the downs from day one of my birth to date...

The pains and responsibilities I need to shoulder have good reason..
and not coincidental at all..

Because the latter had been deleted from my dictionary after I accepted Jesus as my Lord.. 
And I known that I was never really alone..

God was with me even I had fallen to the rock bottom,
so that I know that he is the Rock.

He was and He still is.
Because he is the one who always kept His covenants.




No comments:

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up