Saturday, June 16, 2012

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE


INSPIRING STORY OF THE DAY

Unconditional Love

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.


 "Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring home with me."

"Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him."

"There's something you should know the son continued, "he was hur...
t pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mind and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us."

Friends are a very rare jewel, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share a word of praise, and they always want to open their hearts to us...
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way. [Psalm 37:23]

I am weak and I need Your strength and power to help me over my weakest hour. Lead me through the darkness Your face to see, lead me Oh LORD lead me.

Help me tread in the paths of righteousness. Be my aid when Satan and sin oppress. I am putting all my trust in You: lead me, oh LORD lead me
.

I am lost if You take Your hand from me. I am blind without Your light to see. LORD, just always to me Your servant be, lead me, oh LORD lead me.

Lead me; guide me along the way, for LORD if You lead me I cannot stray. LORD let me walk each day with You. Lead me, oh LORD lead me.

No comments:

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up