Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HE HAD ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS AGAIN

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Here, I write to put it on record on how I was being used by him again to reach out and touch others, so as to let His glory shine through me.

This happened on 23 January 2011, Sunday. I was a day without much sunshine, my wife first thought is to go to the renowned Pavilon Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur to do her last minute shopping for the coming Chinese New Year. She brought my daughter along with her and she bought a few dresses of her liking and taste. Both of them were happier and decided to reward themselves, as a result of having a fruitful day, with some local desserts at the hawker center before returning home.

Upon arrival at home, she went to her room to store her dresses. She was in tears upon realizing that she didn't bring back her dresses even though she has checked other bags. I sensed something  amiss and I got to know the actual outcome upon investigation. I then proceeded to calm her down and persuaded her to try harder to recall where she left her dresses. She then locked herself in the room and did so. 

After a while, she came out from her room and approached me for a favour. She gentlely requested me to take her back to the mall as she managed to recall where she left her dresses. We then embarked on our journey to the mall hoping to get back her stuff. In the car, I then asked her not to be so sad if she couldn't get back her stuff, as I viewed that we have a small chance to recover back those stuff. As last, I make a point clearly to her that I can only bring her there but the rest I have to leave to the Lord. I then asked her to pray to the one above because He is the only one who can assist her to get back her dresses, which she obeyed. 

Upon arrival at the hawker center, my wife began to approach some of the staff there and they told her to check with the information centre, which my wife disagreed and insisted to try that for the last attempt. She saw a cleaning staff clearing the table, where both my wife and daughter had their dessert much earlier. To their amazement, they found the stuff from the plastic bag that was handled to them by that particular staff. We immediate thanked him.

On the way back home, I then asked my daughter to thank God for His blessing. Again, I also thank Him for making use of me to touch my daughter again. You may click at the link below:-

http://christianwalktowarddestiny.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-testimony.html 
to view my previous experience.

I will continue to pray to Him, like the beginning of the year, to make use of me as His vessel to reach and touch others, when I shared my testimony with about 30 people at the Navigator's office at Mayang Jaya , January 16 2011. As such, I am very glad that many of you have prayed for me ,that make Him answer our prayers again. 

Thank you and God bless you,
   
James Oh

2 comments:

Prophetess Cassandra said...

Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy..... I have the similar experience at Mid Vally Mega Mall at Bangsar just couple of years back. My husband and I were dining at the Food court at the Cinema level, and I leave my swimming suit in my large red bag at the seat. By the time, I recall about my bag we are on another level. We were trying to find the beg by going back to precious stores which we have visited but just could not find it. Then, my husband stop me from going round the mall and we both sit down and start to pray and seek the Lord and He finally guide us to the cleaner at the Food Court and we found our beg at their Lost and Found section.
Praise the Lord, I truly thanks God for the wisdom and patient.....

Do feel free to drop by my Eagle blog whenever you have time.

Lifeway Ministries Churches International said...

Take a Missions Team
Church planting - Tanzania
prepare for Conference of the Pastors and wifes in Dodoma then we have the trip for church planting in Tanzania , this mission team we began /planing from 6 August 2010 to Dec 2011 we have 5 areas strong for church planting ,
1]prepare for Conference of the Pastors and wifes in Dodoma
2] in kiteto Manyara Region mission , to preach and teaching the gospel and to complete the church Building there
3] Haydom Manyara Region , this ares were going to preach the gospel and we plan to plant the church two new Branches there,
4] in Singida Region we have 3 church Branches there and were doing to plant other two new church branches
5] Dodoma villages /District we plan to plant 2 new church Branches

this is our plan for the Tanzania Mission so we wait from you to make Deferent thank you and your welcome you and your Mission partners

in this area we pray God to give us the Mission Partners and the Missionaries from any where to work together this the work of God here in Tanzania, in this area we need clean water, cloth for orphanages ,food for poor people in this mission, the new church Buildings even small Buildings , we need support for farmers Projects. pray for this
thank you and may God bless you

Senior Pastor Eliah Ester Mauza
Pentecostal Mission Churches of Tanzania
P.o.box 3204
Dodoma Tanzania

Lifeway Ministries churches International
P.o.box 3204
Dodoma 25526Tanzania
+255-753-599648
www.lifewayministries.tz.8m.net
Take a Missions Team
Youth Revival Camp 09 – Uganda
Prepare your young people now for the mission of a lifetime and join us as part of the team for Youth of Christ Foundation Youth Revival Camp in Kampala, Uganda in September 09. This will be our 3rd time at this conference which is growing bigger every year. We are planning on taking a bigger multi national team, to include especially young people, any pastors or leaders, singers, musicians as well as those that want to see first hand what is happening and be a part of this mighty move of God.
http://www.yocf.org/




Apostle Eliah Mauza

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up