Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For your reading pleasure.

So beautifully written.

Blessed In Aging~Esther Mary Walker  Blessed are they who understand
My faltering step and shaking hand

Blessed, who know my ears today
Must strain to hear the things they say.

Blessed are those who seem to know
My eyes are dim and my mind is slow

Blessed are those who look away
When I spilled tea that weary day.

Blessed are they who, with cheery smile
Stopped to chat for a little while

Blessed are they who know the way
To bring back memories of yesterday.

Blessed are those who never say
"You’ve told that story twice today"

Blessed are they who make it known
That I am loved, respected and not alone.

And blessed are they who will ease the days
Of my journey home, in loving ways.


This poem, as read by Mary Maxwell in the video "A Reminder That Laughter is the Best Medicine."
Take a look at her humurous talk below:


http://www.caregiverstress.com/2010/07/a-reminder-that-laughter-is-the-best-medicine/

2 comments:

covnitkepr1 said...

Very nice.
I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

James Oh said...

Thanks and I have done the same to you in return. You too have a great blog.

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up