Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Philip Pullman The Good Man Jesus

Dear Brothers and Sisters,


Read with open mind and heart. Here, we want to hear your view on this book and appreciate if you could share with us your thought and wisdom on it. 



Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,




The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ

Philip Pullman

  • Unabridged
Narrator: Philip Pullman
Length: 3 hours and 29 min.
5 Visitors' Rating | Read Reviews
£11.89
Add to Basket
Members' Price
FREE!
You Save 100%
Join Now

In this ingenious and spellbinding retelling of the life of Jesus, Philip Pullman revisits the most influential story ever told.

Charged with mystery, compassion and enormous power, The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ throws fresh light on who Jesus was and asks the listener questions that will continue to resonate long after the final page is turned. Above all, this book is about how stories become stories.
Read by the author.

©2010 Philip Pullman; (P)2010 Canongate Audiobooks
Published: 29/03/2010, Canongate Books Ltd

2 comments:

Lloyd said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

James Oh said...

I am deeply glad that you enjoy reading my posts here. While I am trying to access to your blog, a warning message that visit your blog will harm my computer. As such, I have not able to read your post and hope you take this opportunity to remove the virus so that other can access to your blog.

God bless Lloyd

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up