Friday, June 11, 2010

LIFE

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I have no life in the past
I assumed it is the life I am searching for
I worked hard for my assumed life
I thought I could do it through my own way

 Through job, I find vanity
 Through money, I find vanity
 Through power, I find vanity
 That is not the true life

 When I cried to the Lord
 He whispers to my heart
 My grace is suffice
 Will make you lack nothing

 I know it is hard for you to believe
 That’s why I sent my only begotten Son to die on the cross
 To accomplish everything for you
 For those who believe in Him, will have Life

 It sounds too good to be true
 Yet it is the truth
 Knowing that Human by themselves can’t do good
 Repent now and receive the salvation

 For those who are born again
Shall see His kingdom
Then you shall be convinced and convicted
Your heart shall voluntarily open to Him

He is knocking at your door
Waiting for you to open your door
Once you open it to Him
He will join you forever

Then you shall have life
Life with abundance of love
Is a great blessing from the above;
Grace and peace shall be with you forever.




Your Chief Servant,

James Oh

Founder and Group CEO

Skype me at james.oh18

No comments:

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up