Dear loving sisters and brothers in Christ,
Compare these two phrases below. May I ask you what do these verses mean to you? Appreciate if you could put forward through comment. Thank you in advance.
Deuteronomy 32 :47
"For it is not a futile thing for you, because it is your life, and by this word you shall prolong your days in the land which you cross over the Jordan to possess."
"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Let us pray that He reveals the true meaning to everyone of us. I pray in Jesus' wonderful name, Amen.
James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.
James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (129)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (39)
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 4
- SOWER AND THE SOILS
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 3
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 2
- DO YOU KNOW HOW THE APOSTLES DIED?
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 1
- WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE LIFE OF MOSES
- The life of Moses
- WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN.
- Finally Every source comes to same conclusion
- Deuteronomy 33 -34
- Kings 8:24
- All to Jesus I surrender
- God Has Amazing Things in Store for You
- Deuteronomy 27 -30
- Deuteronomy 32:47 and John 6:63
- ▼ November (16)