Happy day to all my dearest sisters and brothers in Christ,
The three profound principles in the book of Deuteronomy 27 -30 are as follows;-
If believers know God's word, thee is no excuses for disobedience.
Your attention in good times will determine your destiny in bad times.
Life and death, the choice is yours.
Let us pray to Him to reveal to us what we need to know.
James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.
James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (129)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (39)
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 4
- SOWER AND THE SOILS
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 3
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 2
- DO YOU KNOW HOW THE APOSTLES DIED?
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADVICE 1
- WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE LIFE OF MOSES
- The life of Moses
- WHY GOD ALLOWS PAIN.
- Finally Every source comes to same conclusion
- Deuteronomy 33 -34
- Kings 8:24
- All to Jesus I surrender
- God Has Amazing Things in Store for You
- Deuteronomy 27 -30
- Deuteronomy 32:47 and John 6:63
- ▼ November (16)