To all my dearest Brothers and sisters in Christ,
May I take you through Colossians 3:
1. If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
2. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
4. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.
5. Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
6. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
7. In which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
8. But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
9. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
10. And have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.
12. Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, long suffering;
13. Bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
14. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
18. Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
19. Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.
20. Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.
21. Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
22. Bond servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eye service, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God.
23. And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,
24. Knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
25. But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality.
Here, it well advocate that you need to crucify your flesh, and let the new man (Holy Spirit) to guide you. Do not acting in accordance to men, who seek holiness. What is important here is not the act in accordance to the Law, but let the inner man to guide you. That why the scripture He is the one, who baptism you with spirit is must greater than John the Baptism.
Do not let men to fool you but seek Him to guide and reveal to you. I pray in Jesus Christ's wonderful name. Amen.
James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.
James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (129)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (39)
- Dueterononmy 30 and Romans 10
- Touching story at Mcdonalds
- Miracle through Faith
- The book of Deuteronomy 1- 26
- Concentrate on this Sentence
- Performance Counts AND NOT Position
- The Power of Love
- COLOSSIANS 3
- The book of Number
- So touching story
- RESPECTING LOVE...
- Shoes in church
- Do You Know ( Series 12)
- Do You Know ( Series 11)
- Do you Know (Series 10)
- Do You Know ( Series 9)
- Do You Know ( Series 8)
- Do you Know (Series 7)
- Do You Know Series 6
- Do You Know ( Series 5)
- ▼ October (20)