Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Do You Know Series 3

Dear my loving brothers and sisters in Christ,

Grace and peace to everyone of you.

In this article, I ma to continue the mini "Do You Know" series 3.

It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and fish.......
All before making a human.
He made and provided what we'd need before we were born.
These are best and more powerful when eaten raw.
We're such slow learners............
God left us a great clue as to what food help which part of our bodies!
God's Pharmacy! Amazing!






Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart.
Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.


Amazing? right?

Please free to pass off this blog to your friends and loved ones who are pursuing to understand God more deeply.

Stay tuned for the subsequent series for more clue.

May our God richly bless you for whatsoever you need to fulfill His purpose for your life.

James Oh

4 comments:

Inky said...

Hello James, I have seen this somewhere not sure if online, in email or on tv, I do remember thinking WOW!!, How wonderful that is and how remarkable God truly is. I was eating s few walnut's at the time and it said they are the brain. It sure looks that way.
Ty for sharing. Peace be with you! :}

Caio Fernandes said...

James you are totaly right . you know , apples are my "love affair " but i have a grape tree in my backward and in feww months it is going to be ready to harve .
we must to tink the way we are treating the poor aniamls breeded just for the food industry . i don't believe that God allow their existence just for to feel pain and psycologic horror . vegetarian or not , we all must to start to take care of this little fellows .
thanks for this post !!
and it is a surprise to me that you know Inky . my favorite friend !!!
see you !!!

James Oh said...

Thanks for your feedback, Inky. Sure I will try walnut one of these days and I really need more for my brain. Thanks for sharing. Peace and grace with you always.

James Oh said...

Caio, There is a saying "an apple a day will keep you away from the doctor. Now I know why you are so fit.

How nice if I can join you at your grape tree there?

Noted your point with thanks. It is a small world especially in the internet world. We are so far from each other, but yet so near that we can write to each other at our finger click.

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up