Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shining as Lights in the world

Dear my loving sis and bros,




The pic above reminds me of Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmuring and arguing, so that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, in which you shine like stars in the world.

Now, the question arises as how we as a christian abide to the above command to be shine stars in the world? Is the above fireflies also teach us the way to carry out the above same command?

What's your said in this regards? Please share it out with others so that more people can carry out this command.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,

God bless,

James Oh

2 comments:

Inky said...

i have been away as my father was stricken with a heart attack. He came home today, I am trying to catch up, this post brought me serenity, closeness, love, made me reflect on how I truly felt God with my family this past week once again.. TY

SMILES

James Oh said...

Sorry for my late reply, Sis Inky.

I thank God for using me to post this article that touch someone like you. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers list.

Please do keep me informed of further development.

Have a lovely weekend.

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up