Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just for a laugh

Dear my loving bros and sis,


Just for a laugh...



Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a bishop.

When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'.''

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a cardinal.

When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man chirps, "My son is the Pope.

When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, 'Well...?'

She replies, 'I have a daughter. She is slim, tall and 36-24-36. When she walks into a room, people say, 'Oh My God !....'."


Trust you have a good laugh,

James Oh

No comments:

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up