Monday, August 31, 2009

Isaiah 5 : 20 to 23 Aware of Deception

Dear my loving sis and bros,

Greetings from this blog. Trust you find this post well.

Do not let the deception to mislead us. Read the verses again and again till you really apprehend what it said. Is it sound familiar to you ? If yes, let His peace guide us and do not use our mind to understand the phrases, but our heart.


In Isiah 5:20 -23

Ah, you who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Ah, you who are wise in your own eyes, and shrewd in your own sight!

Ah, you who are heroes in drinking wine and valiant at mixing drink,

who acquit the guilty for a bribe, and deprive the innocent of their rights!


Look around and see yourself what have happened your surroundings. Isn't it had warned many centuries ago.


Thanks for your time and let Lord reveal to you should you have any interpretation than the above.


Have a blessed day,

James Oh

2 comments:

Inky said...

ty I needed this today, I will not be posting much for awhile as my father had a heart attack and my time needs to be spent for family and him back home.

God bless and keep my Dad in your prayers.. as you will be in mine. TY
Inky

James Oh said...

Sis Inky, thanks for informing me of your situation. I am sorry to hear about your father and i will keep you all in my prayers' list.

So, let His grace and peace with you always, I pray in Jesus wonderful name. Amen.

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up