Friday, August 21, 2009

The bend in the Road

Dear my loving sis and bros,

I write to share with you the poem below, written by Helen Steiner Rice and you too have the same perspective like hers.

And together we stand at life's crossroads
And view what we think is the end,
But God has a much bigger vision
And He tells us it's only a bend.

For the road goes on and is smoother,
And the pause in the song is a rest.
And the part that's unsung and unfinished
Is the sweetest and richest and best.

So rest and relax and grow stronger.
Let go and let God share your load,
Your work is not finished or ended,
You've just come to a bend in the road.

No matter how many bends lies behind or in front, what is important is to remember that God never abandon you and He inside you - who is always ready to take the lead so long as you are willing to submit to Him.


Please come more often to read the above beautiful poem.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,

James Oh

2 comments:

Inky said...

I have been learning more about allowing the higher power into my life more this past year or so , and know I am on the right path and I will always have a few bends along the way but GOd is right behind me.. Ty for sharing

Ty for visiting my blog, I do have one that it like a diary of sorts, my ups and downs, if you would like to see it let me know

James Oh said...

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Your testimony will definitely glorify Him and you will be continued to receiving His blessings.

Inky, it was very kind of you to offer me your said diary and I write to let you know that the answer to your question is in the affirmative.

Have a lovely weekend.

James

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up