Friday, July 17, 2009

Quiet Time and prayer

Dear my loving bros and sis,

Quiet Time




Quiet Time is also supreme crucial in Christian walk apart from prayer. As such, trust this post has its own purpose to remind us of this crucial practice.

It is a way to strengthen the individual relationship with God so as you will only listen to His voice and respond it accordingly.

Be Still
The instructions are to share with many people so that everyone will be receiving all the God's blessings.

Let's always pray for one another.

The prayer:

Father,
Thank You for each and every day You have blessed us here on earth.
Thank You for Your tender mercies..
Thank You for giving us friends and family to share these Internet joys with.
I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those I care deeply for who are reading this right now.

Where there is joy, give them continued joy,
Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy.

Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence.
Where there is need, fulfill their needs.

Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings

In Jesus' name Amen.

James Oh

4 comments:

yoon see said...

Thanks. It's important and that's our duty too brother James:)

James Oh said...

You are always welcome, Sis Yoon See. I noticed you have numerous posts of this blog and I believe it is of assistance to you. Please do spread to others so that they do obtain the similar benefits.

Jennifer @ Getting Down With Jesus said...

God bless you, James! I prayed that prayer for you as I read it today.

James Oh said...

Thank you, sis Jennifer. God bless you and your family too. Thanks for your prayers and I wanted to let you know that He has answered your prayer. Thanks God that everyone of us being blessed.

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up