Sunday, April 26, 2009

Love is everything

Dear sisters and brothers,

Please find my recent post at other blog,http:liftyouup.blogspot.com, which I like to share with you all as well. I have linked up with other blog, so that you can access to it. To access to it, please click at the title of this post.

My purpose is to ensure that you too may have the benefits of it. Please let me know should you have different interpretation.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,

God bless,

James Oh

2 comments:

Prayer Girl said...

james oh,
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I am always happy to meet new readers and I welcome you.

I had a hard time finding your actual post on your Christian Walk toward Destiny blog titled "Love is everything".

Anyway, thank you again for visiting.
Prayer Girl

james oh said...

Prayer Girl,
Thanks you too for visiting my blog and your comment.

I am sorry to hear that you have hard time finding the actual post, which you can access to by clicking at the title of this post. Any inconvenience caused is greatly regretted.

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DIAMOND AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

BLOG RATING

Followers

My favorite links!

About Me

My photo

Extremely motivated self-starter looking for my next exciting opportunity in helping people to explore the invisible and achieving the impossible.Lift You Up